I can almost get this app to give me a graphics tablet style of drawing, but it lags a but with the prettier brush styles. Just want you to know that this is my number one art tool for my Vive to this day... with Tilt Brush in a close second, of course.
A downloadable game
Turn your HTC Vive into a drawing tablet with Lienzo VR. Somewhere between a fun app and a useful tool lies Lienzo; experiment with big strokes, make delicate details, or paint some rad graffiti. Change how the brushes interact with the distance and trigger pressure for an optimal experience, and enjoy a full palette in your thumbs. Paint with two hands or one, and customize all the important details while the rest sits on a non-invasive UI.
- Trigger to paint or select brush/option
- Touchpad to select Hue or Saturation/Value. Don't worry, you can't change Hue while changing Sat/Val and viceversa :)
- Grip buttons to select color while looking at canvas
- Grip buttons to move, rotate and resize canvas when outlined
- Sliders are manipulated using the touchpads. Press the 'Dist' or 'Trigger' to use that as the value (for example, a brush that paints bigger when you're far away)
Please, send your artworks and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update 1.1: Added exit button, added cursor, improved file system to be relative.
Now you can get the source code. Warning: it is an Unreal Engine 4 project that wasn't originally coded for people to see, understand, and reuse, so download at your own risk.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hi, I am only getting Paypal as a payment option for this game. I don't know why. Other games on itchio let me pay directly by card. I don't have Paypal in my country. Any idea?
Fixed! I had to tweak a couple of settings on my account, but now you should be able to pay directly by card :)
If you want anything added/changed in the game once you try it, just email me with your thoughts.