I can almost get this app to give me a graphics tablet style of drawing, but it lags a but with the prettier brush styles. Just want you to know that this is my number one art tool for my Vive to this day... with Tilt Brush in a close second, of course.
A downloadable game
Turn your HTC Vive into a drawing tablet with Lienzo VR. Somewhere between a fun app and a useful tool lies Lienzo; experiment with big strokes, make delicate details, or paint some rad graffiti. Change how the brushes interact with the distance and trigger pressure for an optimal experience, and enjoy a full palette in your thumbs. Paint with two hands or one, and customize all the important details while the rest sits on a non-invasive UI.
- Trigger to paint or select brush/option
- Touchpad to select Hue or Saturation/Value. Don't worry, you can't change Hue while changing Sat/Val and viceversa :)
- Grip buttons to select color while looking at canvas
- Grip buttons to move, rotate and resize canvas when outlined
- Sliders are manipulated using the touchpads. Press the 'Dist' or 'Trigger' to use that as the value (for example, a brush that paints bigger when you're far away)
Please, send your artworks and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update 1.1: Added exit button, added cursor, improved file system to be relative.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hi, I am only getting Paypal as a payment option for this game. I don't know why. Other games on itchio let me pay directly by card. I don't have Paypal in my country. Any idea?
Fixed! I had to tweak a couple of settings on my account, but now you should be able to pay directly by card :)
If you want anything added/changed in the game once you try it, just email me with your thoughts.